The Bandit Cub is a self-propelled harvest assist and platform machine all in one at 75 inches wide.
With a narrow footprint, the Cub can go into the tightest planting, 8ft vertical to 10 ft V-Trellis. The Cub will also expand to fit in wider plantings as well. The Cub will change the way you plan and conduct harvest as well as the year round maintenance and training and in your orchards. The Cub will boost efficiency and productivity. Equipped with LED lighting, the Cub gives you the ability to extend your harvest from duck to dawn as well the ability to operate in all types of terrain. The Cub is safe and convenient, literally eliminating the need for ladders.
The Cub features dual platforms, front and rear that are set to desired heights and widths to customize the Cub to your individual needs. The rear platform in hydraulically lifted and lowered, allowing for quick bin transfer. The Cub has a four bin capacity with a uniquely designed scissor lift, bins are always within reach of the workers. With front loading forks and rear offloading forks, the Cub never has to stop.
Our goal is to provide a safe and functional working platform. Each platform worker is harnessed and clipped in to the Cub by a lanyard, virtually eliminating falls. The Cub is also equipped with emergency stop switches on each picking platform and also one more in the rear at ground level.
Standard features on this machine include:
- 24 HP Honda
- Hydrostatic wheel drive with twist to tow
- Dual Adjustable Platforms
- Rear Hydraulic Platform
- Lanyard Bars and Harnesses
- Adjustable Light Bars
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Ports
- Powder Coat Finish
- Tow Bar
- The machine can be easily moved from orchard to orchard with a tow bar that comes standard on every machine. You will never need to arrange for a truck and trailer to move the machine. Simply attach the tow bar and hook it to your pick-up and tow it away.